Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All about ME

Hello guys! My name is Vince, a deep natured person who is passionate about helping others. I value my visitors like how I value my life. So be my guest and we'll be sharing tons of information and great friendship.


I embrace peace, vanity, wellness, fun and learning. As much as I would want to explore what life has to offer me, I could only do less. Before coming up with this blog, I have come to think that I am one heck of a dreamer. I have been aiming to reach out to as much people as possible in any way I can. I would like myself to be able to connect, share ideas with them and  be their virtual friend.


I am a thinker and always travel to other places by way of research and imagination. I have been to several places outside my region and what interests me is that there's always distinction to each places that makes you like it or otherwise. Be it meeting new people, tasting different delicacies, seeing landscapes, experiencing different cultures or indulging yourself to outdoor activities a certain place has to offer, for me it all comes down to one thing - making one self happy.


Happiness can come from different sources. Doing our interests makes us happy. I am particularly interested in self improvement, food, health, travel and even Astrology just to name a few. Another thing that makes me happy is when I make my way through helping those who need it the most. I am not a "Billionaire" to be making those needy people's lives comfortable but I know for sure I have a good heart for being compassionate with them. I can be their voice and so are you too.


This is just an excerpt of who I really am and this will help you understand why I made this blog and for you to know where I am coming from. I just hope you will find the rest of information in here useful. I wouldn't be posting anything crappy anyway. 


Watch out for more interesting articles and stories soon. See ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment